Playing cards is a game that can kill your free time. Many types of card games that can be done with friends and family. A popular card game is playing cards.
One playing card box contains 52 sheets which are divided into four card types namely Spade, Heart, Diamond, Club, each consisting of 13 cards from Ace to King, and additional cards in the form of two black and red joker cards.
There are various types of card games in the world. In Indonesia, card games are familiar with the terms “41”, trump, “rummy”, “hoe” and so on.
Card games that are popular in many countries are poker, canasta, blackjack, casino, solitaire, bridge, with the number of players that can vary. Even card games are often associated with gambling. This is because some people place bets when playing cards. And in Indonesia poker is also enlivened by online poker like poker indonesia.
But card games can also be played for entertainment only when filling in the blanks of time. One of the most famous types of card games in the world is online poker. Poker games have often been presented in films.
So what exactly is a poker game and how to play poker? The following are reviews of poker and how to play:
Poker is a type of card game that combines strategy, skill and betting abilities. All poker variants involve betting as an intrinsic part of the game.
Poker was developed during the early 19th century in the United States. Since then, poker has developed into a very popular entertainment throughout the world.
Poker has increased in popularity since the beginning of the 20th century and has changed from what has originally limited entertainment to a small group to a very popular game, both for participants and spectators, including online, with many professional players.
How to Play Poker
There are many variations of poker games like 5 Card Draw or Texas Hold’em, but the essence of how to play poker is to have the biggest 5 card combination. The winner is the owner of the card with the largest combination. This card combination is predetermined and has become a basic rule on how to play poker.
In the card opening stage, the remaining players compare their cards in the order of strength of the card combination. If two players have a combination of cards with the same value or no one has a winning combination of cards, then the player who has the highest value card wins (the highest value ace).
That way the first way to play poker is to understand the number of card combinations from highest to lowest. Next is the combination from highest to lowest
- Royal Flush (10 cards, jacks, queens, kings, and aces, all of one type) – highest value because it is the most surprising if obtained. A common misconception is that this card combination is the most difficult to obtain than five other similar cards.
- Straight Flush (five cards with sequential numbers, all of one type).
- Four of a Kind (four cards with the same number and one random card).
- Full House (three cards with the same number and two cards with the same number) for a combination of cards with the same Full House, which is stronger is determined by a card with a higher value than three cards that have the same number.
- Flush (five cards of the same suit).
- Straight (five cards with consecutive numbers, different types).
- Three of a Kind (three cards with the same number, two other cards with different numbers) – if the other two cards have the same number, then it will become a Full House.
- Two Pairs (two pairs of cards with the same number plus one card with different numbers).
- One Pair (two cards with the same number).
- High Card (the value of the poker card itself can be a sequence of cards also in the form of a poker card)
There are several terms in how to play poker, among them, are
- Call: stay in the game but still follow the bet by placing the same number of bits in the pot.
- Fold: give up by placing a closed card on the table.
- Raise: survive in the game by placing more bets than the amount the last player put in the pot.